Community Outreach Centre - 241 Euston Street (New Location)
- Drop in to access services and supports
- Open 8 am - 8 pm, 7 days a week
- Call 902-367-3884
Shelter Support Line - 1-833-220-4722
- If you are in need of temporary shelter, please contact 1-833-220-4722
Bedford MacDonald House and Deacon House have changed to phone-in bookings. Please call 1-833-220-4722 or dial 2-1-1.
- Bedford MacDonald House, men's shelter in Charlottetown: Call 902-892-9242
- Blooming House, women's shelter in Charlottetown: Call 902-213-9969. Open all week from 4pm - 8 am.
- Deacon House, overnight shelter for adult men with addictions in Charlottetown: Call 1-833-220-4722 or dial 2-1-1
- Anderson House, emergency shelter for women and children experiencing violence in Charlottetown
- Chief Mary Bernard Memorial Women's Shelter, for women and children on Lennox Island
Tenant Support for Renters
- If you have questions about renting on PEI, check out "A Guide for Tenants".